In this short article, I am going to reveal the fastest and easiest way to do salt water pool maintenance. After you follow the simple steps outlined below, you will have a hygienic, clean pool, without having spent hours laboring over it! Salt water pools require less maintenance than conventional chlorine pools, but as you will discover below, there are still several vital steps that must be followed. Failure to do this can result not…
You are looking forward to using your pool on the weekend after a crazy week at work, but when you get to the pool, the water looks a ghoulish green. Unless it’s St. Patrick’s Day, green water is never a welcome sight. Before you start jumping to conclusions as to how this happened, you should know that green pool water is not unusual. What Exactly Is Green Pool Water? Pool water turns green because of…
Whether you are new to owning a pool or just looking to discover the best cleaning technique, this page will help you. Following the wrong steps or not cleaning your pool regularly can result in mold and bacteria thriving, which can harm you and your family – even resulting in hospitalization! In the long term, a badly maintained pool will increase the workload on your pump and reduce its life expectancy, requiring an expensive replacement….
- The tail holds the brush against the wall with more than 10x the force
- Brush with one hand
- Great for routine brushing or tough algae problems
- John Brace
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
- Edition no. 2 (03/02/2015)
- Paperback: 176 pages
- Terry Tamminen
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
- Edition no. 3 (04/13/2007)
- Paperback: 608 pages
- Pool cleaning system without pool pump
- Light-duty; designed for easy-set pools
- Not compatible with in-ground or permanent, steel-frame above ground pools
- Includes all necessary maintenance components
- CLEAN THE WALLS AND POOL FLOOR - This deluxe maintenance kit includes an 18" Curved Brush and a Vinyl & Concrete vacuum head to help you get rid of dirt and grime from the walls of your pool.
- SAY NO TO DEBRIS - Get rid of those pesky leaves, twigs, small bugs and other things that like to float on top of the water with the Leaf Skimmer. For a bigger job, use the Leaf Rake.
- KEEP YOUR POOL SANITIZED - Help keep your pool chlorine levels normal with a Collapsible Floating Pool Chlorinator. When not in use, it is collapsible and easy to store away for the winter months.
- ALWAYS KNOW THE TEMPERATURE - With the Pool/Spa Thermometer, you will always know the temperature of the pool or spa before entering.
- Tests for Total and Combined Chlorine, pH, Alkalinity, Calcium Hardness and Cyanuric Acid
- Comes with Taylor 9058 comparator
- Includes .75 ounce reagents
- Taylor Model: K-2006
- Sanitizer tests are titrations to help eliminate color-matching problems
Last update on 2019-07-22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API